<body> <body>

Sunday, October 10, 2010 @14:54

story of the year
(the constant)

Holding on to you.

Another year's gone so fast
Another life becomes the past
Under the weight of dreams
That I never thought would last
Feelings clash
A satellite across the globe
This window seat becomes my home
I lay awake for hours staring at the world below

Into the waves again I go
Holding on to you
I found a way to make it through
By holding on to you

Another night just slips away
Wishing the time would let me stay
Stuck in between two lives that could never be the same
I remain without a chance to say to you
That every word I said was true
I lay awake all night just staring back at you

Into the waves again I go
Holding on to you
I found a way to make it through
Holding on to you

Just one more day we'll make it though
Will you - still feel the same way that I do
Will you feel the way I do

Into the waves again I go
Holding on to you
I found a way to make it through
Holding on to you
Into the waves again I go
Holding on to you
I found a way to make it through
So I'm holding on to you

Just one more day we'll make it through
We'll make it through

the sufferer and the witness.

my crest.
Firefox is not suitable for viewing my blog.

Gazali. 19. i love to eat.

Mercenaries

we fight for what we believe in. even if it makes our friends our enemies.

History

December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
April 2010
October 2010
May 2012


Spoken Silence




CREDITS

Layout * Ariane
Image * devianART
Program * Adobe Photoshop CS
Fonts * Carpenter ICG
& Times New Roman